Computer Repair Service – Home and Business in New Jersey:
When it comes to your business, computer consulting must be handled by experienced and certified professionals. This is why Gardner Precision Technologies offers expert computer repair services by highly trained engineers. We will assess your computer hardware, software and other vital components. After a full assessment we will notify you if your home or business needs network, hardware, software or other upgrades. This is what we do every day for thousands of clients.
Professional | “PC and MAC” Services for Desktops, Laptops and Servers.
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (Security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Provide you with a Client Advocate, to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed and you continue to be satisfied with us.
- On-site Consultation – We will evaluate your servers, network and data infrastructure.
- Virus Scanning & Protection Evaluation – Don’t let the next malware take down your network.
- Email Spam & Malware Assessment – Stop junk mail & aggressive malware.
- Assessment of Backup Systems – Are you truly protected against data loss?
- Internet Speed Check (ISP) Assessment – Internet connection and review of results.
- Software Assessment – Check service packs, updates and security patches to ensure they are current.
- Our Free One Hour Assessment will cover the following critical IT areas: The core of your business network, current landscape and vision, business processes, needs analysis and planning.
- Network Management (Wired/Wireless)
- Network Configuration (Routers/Switches/Firewalls)
- Software Administration (Windows/Mac Platforms)
- Office Relocation (Physical Moves)
- Printer Administration (Networked/Stand-alone)
- Data Administration (Recovery/Backup)
- New Computer (Sales/Services/Training)
- Hardware Design (Custom Builds at Architecture Level)
- Hardware (Upgrades/Installations)
It may not always be possible, and often times a hard disk drive failure just happens unexpectedly, however the following symptoms are common indications that your hard drive has failed and is beyond repair. If experiencing any of the following symptoms make sure to seek out professional Data Recovery Services for help as soon as possible to avoid permanent data loss.
Unusual Clicking or Noises:
When you hear unusual grinding or thrashing noses, unfortunately it is most likely an indication that your hard disk drive is beyond repair. Such failures are often preceded by loud, unusual clicking noises. It is important that you get to know the normal sounds of a working hard drive so that you can recognize the unusual noises when it occurs and act quickly to determine exactly what the problem is. It is best to turn off any clicking drives and contacting our data recovery experts for advice.
Disappearing Data and Hard Disk Errors:
When you find that you are unable to save a document, or are unable to locate a file that was on your desk top, or several of your programs stop working (apparently because a program file is missing) you may have a degraded or failing hard drive. It may be that your files were moved by someone else or that you have a virus, but disappearing data is most often a sign that you are going to need to replace your hard drive before too long.
System / BIOS Fails to Recognize Drive:
When a drive is not recognized by your computer, this generally indicates a problem with your drive, not your computer. However, the best first step is to test your hard drive with another computer. If this test fails and your drive still isn’t recognized, there is an issue with the drive. Most likely it is a mechanical failure requiring professional hard drive recovery to extract the data from the disk.
If your computer is regularly experiencing a blue-screen or is randomly rebooting, crashing, or otherwise failing to reboot, you may have an issue with your drive. If the crashing happens especially at times when the computers is accessing large files (such as during the boot sequence), it may indicate a problem with your drive.
Really Slow Access Times:
When it is taking your computer a long time to perform simple tasks, like opening a folder in Windows Explorer or emptying trash, your computer’s drive is likely failing. These symptoms are almost always followed by drive failure (usually within a month or two). If your computer hard drive has been accessing files slowly, though, for several months, you may want to consider uninstalling your operating system and reinstalling it.
If you experience any of the symptoms noted here and suspect a hard drive failure, it’s best to shut down the drive immediately and contact the Gardner Precision Technologies professional hard drive recovery experts as soon as possible.