Computer Repair | Pros
Computer Repair Services with Gardner Precision Technologies (GPT) have saved many clients from experiencing hard drive failure and complete data loss. Our computer repair ranges from home users to large corporations with data centers, in every line of business. Regardless of how complicated your computer needs, we guarantee the fastest and most cost effective computer services solution available.
When it comes to your business, computer consulting must be handled by experienced and certified professionals. This is why GPT offers expert IT managed services. We will assess your network configurations, network security infrastructure, backup systems, servers, workstations, software and hardware. After a full assessment we will notify you if your business needs network, hardware, software or other upgrades. This is what we do every day for hundred of clients.
Network Evaluation Description: A certified Gardner Precision Technologies Network Consultant will examine the performance and integrity of your data infrastructure. All computer systems, networking devices, servers and peripherals will be tested for vulnerabilities. The next assessment step is to deliver a report with a network analysis and network improvement plan. With our SWOT analysis of your computer network evaluation, you will see the strengths and weaknesses of your network and how we can improve your businesses computer systems.
Computer Repair – Home & Business Services (Monmouth County, NJ)
- 24/7 Cloud-Based management and monitoring of network devices
- Patch Management: Virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security)
- Cloud-Based system cloning of all data including operating system (OS)
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Remote Support: anywhere access to your system and applications
- Provide you with a real person (US-based Client Advocate), to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed and you continue to be satisfied with us.
- On-site Consultation – We will evaluate your servers, network and data infrastructure.
- Proactive Network & Security Analysis – Is your network secure?
- Virus Scanning & Protection Evaluation – Don’t let the next malware take down your network.
- Email Spam & Malware Assessment – Stop junk mail & aggressive malware.
- Assessment of Backup Systems – Are you truly protected against data loss?
- Assessment of Power Protection Systems – Stay protected from power failure.
- Disaster Prevention Plan Inspection – Do you have a disaster prevention plan?
- Internet Speed Check (ISP) Assessment – Internet connection and review of results.
- Software Assessment – Check service packs, updates and security patches to ensure they are current.
- Our Free One Hour Assessment will cover the following critical IT areas: The core of your business network, current landscape and vision, business processes, needs analysis and planning.
- Remote Access and VPN Solutions – connection to your workplace from anywhere in the world.
- Cloud Computing Assessment – Embrace the power of the Cloud.