Mac Repair | Professionals
Mac Repair with Gardner Precision Technologies (GPT) have saved many clients from experiencing hard drive failure and complete data loss. Our computer services range from home users to large corporations with data centers, in every line of business. Regardless of how complicated your computer needs, we guarantee the fastest and most cost effective computer services solution available.
When it comes to your business, computer consulting must be handled by experienced and certified professionals. This is why GPT offers expert IT managed services. We will assess your network configurations, network security infrastructure, backup systems, servers, workstations, software and hardware. After a full assessment we will notify you if your business needs network, hardware, software or other upgrades. This is what we do every day for hundred of clients.
Network Evaluation Description: A certified Gardner Precision Technologies Network Consultant will examine the performance and integrity of your data infrastructure. All computer systems, networking devices, servers and peripherals will be tested for vulnerabilities. The next assessment step is to deliver a report with a network analysis and network improvement plan. With our SWOT analysis of your computer network evaluation, you will see the strengths and weaknesses of your network and how we can improve your businesses computer systems.
Mac Repair Service – Home and Business in New Jersey:
When it comes to your business, computer consulting must be handled by experienced and certified professionals. This is why Gardner Precision Technologies offers expert computer repair services by highly trained engineers. We will assess your computer hardware, software and other vital components. After a full assessment we will notify you if your home or business needs network, hardware, software or other upgrades. This is what we do every day for thousands of clients.
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (Security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Provide you with a Client Advocate, to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed and you continue to be satisfied with us.
- On-site Consultation – We will evaluate your servers, network and data infrastructure.
- Virus Scanning & Protection Evaluation – Don’t let the next malware take down your network.
- Email Spam & Malware Assessment – Stop junk mail & aggressive malware.
- Assessment of Backup Systems – Are you truly protected against data loss?
- Internet Speed Check (ISP) Assessment – Internet connection and review of results.
- Software Assessment – Check service packs, updates and security patches to ensure they are current.
- Our Free One Hour Assessment will cover the following critical IT areas: The core of your business network, current landscape and vision, business processes, needs analysis and planning.
- Network Management (Wired/Wireless)
- Network Configuration (Routers/Switches/Firewalls)
- Software Administration (Windows/Mac Platforms)
- Office Relocation (Physical Moves)
- Printer Administration (Networked/Stand-alone)
- Data Administration (Recovery/Backup)
- New Computer (Sales/Services/Training)
- Hardware Design (Custom Builds at Architecture Level)
- Hardware (Upgrades/Installations)