Have you ever tried to get support from Dell, Compaq, HP, Gateway, etc.? We understand how frustrating this can be. That is why we are here for YOU. We partner with most equipment providers to offer you the best possible solutions for your needs.
- Help you decide what is the best system for your needs and budget
- Setup your new computer
- Copy all of your documents, music, pictures, etc. to the new computer
- Show you how to use your new computer and…
- When you need help, we are here for you. Please contact us so we can discuss your needs.
Computer Repair Services: West Long Branch, NJ
- Manage and monitor desktops, servers and laptops (MAC/PC)
- Office Relocation (physical moves and equipment reconfigurations)
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security)
- Backup servers and workstations or advanced data disk recovery (DDR) services
- Install and manage firewalls: Network Management (Wired/Wireless)
- Host your email or website in our data centers (Web Hosting Services)
- On-site Consultation – We will evaluate your servers, network and data infrastructure.
- Proactive Network & Security Analysis – Is your network secure?
- Virus Scanning & Protection Evaluation – Don’t let the next malware take down your network.
- Assessment of Backup Systems – Are you truly protected against data loss?
- Assessment of Power Protection Systems – Stay protected from power failure.
- Disaster Prevention Plan Inspection – Do you have a disaster prevention plan?
- Software Assessment – Check service packs, updates and security patches to ensure they are current (Windows, OS X and other operating platforms)
- Remote Access and VPN Solutions – connection to your workplace from anywhere in the world.
- Information Systems (Audits/Designs)
- Printer Administration (Networked/Stand-alone)
- Data Administration (Recovery/Backup)
- New Computer (Sales/Services/Training)
- Hardware Design (Custom Builds at Architecture Level)
- Hardware (Upgrades/Installations)
Why use Gardner Precision Technologies (GPT): Computer Repair Services
Our computer technicians repair and maintains computers (desktops, laptops and servers). Our responsibilities extend to include building or configuring new hardware, installing and updating software packages, and creating and maintaining computer networks.
Gardner Precision Technologies (GPT) works in a variety of settings, encompassing both the public and private sectors. Computer repairs are frequently performed by experienced and certified technicians who have little formal training in the field like private sectors, but GPT only uses industry engineers for such services.
GPT provides physical and investigative processes, including technical support, specializing in the field of data recovery, system administration, and information systems management. We never use subcontractors such as freelancers or non-English speaking representatives.
GPT specializes in information security services; computer malfunctions ranging from a minor setting that is incorrect, to malware, spyware, viruses, including replacing hardware and rebuilding an entire operating system (Windows, Apple OS X, and others).
GPT provides on-site services for convenience, however you can bring your system to us to save time for immediate services the same day. We may also take back old equipment hardware for recycling.
While computer hardware configurations vary widely, GPT works five general categories of hardware; desktop computers, laptops, servers, and smartphones / mobile computing. We also work with and occasionally repair a range of peripherals, including input devices (like keyboards, mice, and scanners), output devices (like displays, printers, and speakers), and data storage devices such as internal and external hard drives and disk arrays. GPT technicians involved in system administration work with networking hardware, including routers, switches, and wireless networks. OEM= Original Equipment Manufacturer.
When possible, GPT will always protect the computer user’s data and settings, so that, after repair, the user will not have lost any data and can fully use the device with little interruption. Addressing the issue, GPT could take action as minor as adjusting one or several settings or preferences, but could also apply more involved techniques like installing, uninstalling, or reinstalling various software packages.
A reliable, but somewhat more complicated procedure for addressing software issues is known as a restore (also referred to as cloning, imaging, and/or reimaging), in which the computer’s original installation image (including operating system and original applications) is reapplied to a formatted hard drive. Anything unique, such as settings, or personal files will be destroyed if not backed up on external media, as this reverts everything back to its original unused state. GPT can only reimage if there is an image of the hard drive for that computer either in a separate partition or stored elsewhere. On a Microsoft Windows system, if there is a restore point that was saved (normally saved on the hard drive of the computer) then the Windows Registry can be restored to that point, sometimes solving problems that have arisen after the time the restore point was created.
CONCENTRATE ON YOUR CORE COMPETENCIES
With GPT you have the opportunity to concentrate solely on what you are in business for, handling business. It has been said that you are either taking care of business or playing at business. Many people are playing at business with it comes to managing their own IT services, and they get frustrated by distracting tasks that have nothing to do with their essential job functions.
Doctors, Dentists, Lawyers, Accountants, Architects, Engineers, Marketers, Executives, Office Managers, Government Officials and most professionals are costing themselves thousands per day trying to be a part-time IT professional. Stay with what you know and do the best; outsource the rest. The time and effort spent on figuring out IT is at best a learning experience, however an extreme opportunity cost. Researching solutions, implementing new technology, testing software and operating systems, considering different hardware options and putting out every day IT fires can be extremely inefficient for unqualified IT professionals. When it comes to outsourcing consider the following; always outsource what others can do more efficiently and within reasonable cost. Use your time to grow and maintain your business. For unqualified IT professionals, time is wasted working in the business, instead of on the business. Contact us today.
Gardner Precision Service Process
- Analyze existing equipment (hardware and software)
- Install and configure required backup software
- Install and configure backup device
- Configure files and folders to backup
- Setup automated or manual backup choice
- Train user on how to maintain backup procedure
- Follow-up months later to ensure services deliver results