Small Business: SMB Support Professionals
When it comes to your business, computer consulting must be handled by experienced and certified professionals. This is why Gardner Precision Technologies offers expert New Jersey computer consulting and IT managed services. We will assess your network configurations, network security infrastructure, backup systems, servers, workstations, software and hardware. After a full assessment we will notify you if your business needs network, hardware, software or other upgrades. This is what we do every day for thousands of clients.
A certified Gardner Precision Technologies Consultant will examine the performance and integrity of your data infrastructure. All computer systems, networking devices, servers and peripherals will be tested for vulnerabilities. The next assessment step is to deliver a report with a network analysis and network improvement plan. With our SWOT analysis of your computer network evaluation, you will see the strengths and weaknesses of your network and how we can improve your businesses computer systems.
Our New Jersey computer network solutions ensure the maximum efficiency of your network. Gardner Precision Technologies offers cost effective corporate IT network consulting for network maintenance, network security, network installation services, software selection & more.
IT Consulting Services
- 24/7 Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Backup servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide anywhere access to your email
- Provide you with a Client Advocate, to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed and you continue to be satisfied with us.
- On-site Consultation – We will evaluate your servers, network and data infrastructure.
- Proactive Network & Security Analysis – Is your network secure?
- Virus Scanning & Protection Evaluation – Don’t let the next malware take down your network.
- Email Spam & Malware Assessment – Stop junk mail & aggressive malware.
- Assessment of Backup Systems – Are you truly protected against data loss?
- Assessment of Power Protection Systems – Stay protected from power failure.
- Disaster Prevention Plan Inspection – Do you have a disaster prevention plan?
- Internet Speed Check (ISP) Assessment – Internet connection and review of results.
- Software Assessment – Check service packs, updates and security patches to ensure they are current.
- Our Free One Hour Assessment will cover the following critical IT areas: The core of your business network, current landscape and vision, business processes, needs analysis and planning.
- Remote Access and VPN Solutions – connection to your workplace from anywhere in the world.
- Project Management (CIO Services) – Strategic IT Management
- Risk Management and Assessment
- Information Systems (Audits/Designs)
- VMware Virtualization
- Network Administration (Management/Monitoring/Audits)
- Information Security (Spyware/Malware)
- Network Management (Wired/Wireless)
- Network Configuration (Routers/Switches/Firewalls)
- Software Administration (Windows/Mac Platforms)
- Office Relocation (Physical Moves)
- Printer Administration (Networked/Stand-alone)
- Data Administration (Recovery/Backup)
- New Computer (Sales/Services/Training)
- Hardware Design (Custom Builds at Architecture Level)
- Hardware (Upgrades/Installations)