Computer Repair Technician | Data Backup
Computer Repair Technician providing data backup and protection services that give you the accessibility, security, and affordability you need to ensure your business continuity.
Security Policies should keep the malicious users out of your business computer network and also use control over users who exhibit risky computer behavior within your organization. The first step in creating a formal security policy is to understand what information and services are available, to what extent and to which type of users. It is important to define what the potential is for damage and whether any protection steps have already been taken to prevent misuse. Damage control protocol should also be included into your data security policy.
PC Repair | Support Services
- 24/7 Manage and monitor desktops, servers and networks
- Install, manage and update virus, spam and spyware/malware software (security)
- Install and manage software updates and patches
- Backup servers and workstations
- Install and manage firewalls
- Host your email in our data centers
- Provide anywhere access to your email
- Provide you with a Client Advocate, to make sure your issues and concerns are addressed and you continue to be satisfied with us.
- On-site Consultation – We will evaluate your servers, network and data infrastructure.
- Proactive Network & Security Analysis – Is your network secure?
- Virus Scanning & Protection Evaluation – Don’t let the next malware take down your network.
- Email Spam & Malware Assessment – Stop junk mail & aggressive malware.
- Assessment of Backup Systems – Are you truly protected against data loss?
- Assessment of Power Protection Systems – Stay protected from power failure.
- Disaster Prevention Plan Inspection – Do you have a disaster prevention plan?
- Internet Speed Check (ISP) Assessment – Internet connection and review of results.
- Software Assessment – Check service packs, updates and security patches to ensure they are current.
- Our Free One Hour Assessment will cover the following critical IT areas: The core of your business network, current landscape and vision, business processes, needs analysis and planning.
- Remote Access and VPN Solutions – connection to your workplace from anywhere in the world.
- Project Management (CIO Services) – Strategic IT Management
- Risk Management and Assessment
- Information Systems (Audits/Designs)
- VMware Virtualization
- Network Administration (Management/Monitoring/Audits)
- Information Security (Spyware/Malware)
- Network Management (Wired/Wireless)
- Network Configuration (Routers/Switches/Firewalls)
- Software Administration (Windows/Mac Platforms)
- Office Relocation (Physical Moves)
- Printer Administration (Networked/Stand-alone)
- Data Administration (Recovery/Backup)
- New Computer (Sales/Services/Training)
- Hardware Design (Custom Builds at Architecture Level)
- Hardware (Upgrades/Installations)